ACENT has established itself as a Web3.0 blockchain based technology company. ACENT uses a token economy that combines blockchain-based Web3.0 browser and token to fuel its user-centric web services. It also serves as Web3.0 gateway through extensive adoption of blockchain and its pioneering models to continuously improve product quality
Visions & Goal
- Acent aims to provide user-centered Internet technology services by building a token economy that combines a blockchain-based web 3.0 browser and tokens.
- Acent creates pioneering models and products for widespread adoption of blockchain technology by end-users.
- Acent presents a unique product ecosystem that differentiates its token economy model from other ones.
- Acent eliminates the inconvenience of using dApps and blockchain-related services, opening the portal to the world of web 3.0
- Acent Protects the privacy of users on the internet with Acent Browser
- ACENT (Symbol: ACE) is used as the native currency for economic activities of ACENT products.
- Widely used in ACENT’s own ecosystem and platforms linked to it, such as building tokenomics (token economy), trading, economic activity, and fees.
- ACE plays a central role through OCEAN architecture and ODIN by connecting with the ACENT ecosystem and sub-tokenomics of other platforms.
- ACENT (Symbol: ACE) is used as a means of exchange and a key currency for all economic activities of ACENT products
- Nitro (similar to GAS paid on the Ethereum network) is a payment fee for dApp or service activities within the ACENT ecosystem
- Reward users for participating in ACENT mainnet or POSA (Proof of Stake Authority) consensus on De-Fi activities
- dApp developers can adopt ACE as one of the payment methods for providing dApp services